1. General terms
1.1. This Policy defines the procedure for processing and protecting information about individuals (hereinafter referred to M.K. Aseptica "LLC) that can be obtained by "aseptika" LLC when the User uses the services provided through the site of "Aseptica" LLC (hereinafter referred to as the Site).
1.2. The purpose of this Policy is to ensure proper protection of information about Users, including their personal data, from unauthorized access and disclosure.
1.3. Relations related to the collection, storage, distribution and protection of information provided by the User are governed by this Policy, the Regulations on the processing of personal data, other internal documents of LLC "M. K. Aseptica" and the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
1.4. By registering or filling out forms on the Site and using the Site, the User fully agrees to the terms of this Policy.
1.5. If the User does not agree with the terms of this Policy, the use of the Site must be immediately terminated.
1.6. The site of "M. K. Aseptika" LLC has links to other websites and in this case, "M. K. Aseptica" LLC is not responsible for the confidentiality of information on other resources.
2. Purpose of collecting, processing and storing information provided by Site users
2.1. LLC "M. K. Aseptica" collects and stores only the personal information that is necessary for the provision of Services or the execution of agreements and contracts with the User, except for cases when the legislation provides for the mandatory storage of personal information for a period specified by law. The User's personal data is processed in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. LLC "M. K. Aseptica" processes the User's personal data for the purpose of:
- identification of the party in the framework of agreements and contracts with LLC " M. K. Aseptica»;
- verification, research and analysis of such data that allows you to maintain and improve the services and sections of the Site, as well as to develop new services and sections of the Site;
- conducting statistical and other research based on depersonalized data;
- communication with the User, including sending notifications, requests and information related to the use of Services, execution of agreements and contracts, as well as processing requests and requests from the User;
- improving the quality of Services, ease of use, and development of new Services;
- improving the quality of products and services (products);
- processing an order on the Company's website or to provide you with access to special information;
2.2. LLC "M. K. Aseptika" collects personal information about You (personal data) whenever you specify it on the site, send it by e-mail or report it in person.
3. Conditions for processing personal information provided by the User and its transfer to third parties
3.1. M. K. Aseptika LLC takes all necessary measures to protect the User's personal data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
3.2. LLC "M. K. Aseptika" provides access to the User's personal data only to those employees, contractors and affiliates who need this information to ensure the functioning of the Site and provide services to the User.
3.3. "M. K. aseptika" may use User-provided information, including personal data, to ensure compliance with the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation (including prevention and/or suppression of illicit and/or illegal actions of Users). Disclosure of the information provided by the User can be made only in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation at the request of the court, law enforcement agencies, as well as in other cases stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
3.4. When processing personal data of Users, LLC "M. K. Aseptika" is guided by the Federal law of the Russian Federation "on personal data".
4. Measures used to protect the User's personal information
4.1. M. K. Aseptika LLC takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions with it by third parties.
4.2. LLC "M. K. Aseptika" guarantees that no information received from You will ever be provided to third parties without your consent, except in cases stipulated by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
4.3. M. K. Aseptika LLC guarantees that the personal data transmitted by You will be processed in strict accordance with the current legislation.
5.1. When using the Site, the user confirms that:
- has all the necessary rights to register (create an account or submit a form on the Site) and use the site's Services;
- indicates reliable information about yourself in the amount necessary to use the Site Services, mandatory fields for further provision of site Services are marked in a special way, all other information is provided by the user at his own discretion.
- understands that the information on the Site posted by the User about themselves may become available to third parties not specified in this Policy and may be copied and distributed by them;
- is familiar with this Policy, expresses its consent to it and assumes the rights and obligations specified in it. Familiarization with the terms of this Policy is the user's written consent to the collection, storage, processing and transfer to third parties of personal data provided by the User.
5.2. LLC "M. K. Aseptika" does not verify the accuracy of the information received (collected) about Users, except in cases when such verification is necessary for the purpose of fulfilling obligations to the user.
6. User's personal information
6.1. For the purposes of this Policy, "User's personal information" means:
6.2. Data provided by the User independently when using the Site including but not limited to: first name, last name, gender, mobile phone number and / or email address, date of birth, hometown, home address, any information about the company and its field of activity.
6.3. Data that is automatically transmitted to the services that the Site is integrated with during their use using the software installed on the User's device, including IP address, information from cookies, information about the user's browser (or other program that allows access to the services), access time, and the address of the requested page.
6.4. Other information about the User, the collection and / or provision of which is defined in the documents of individual services of LLC "M. K. Aseptika".
7. Changing and deleting personal data
7.1. The user can at any time change (update, Supplement) the personal information provided by them or part of it, as well as the parameters of its confidentiality, by notifying LLC "M. K. Aseptika".
7.2. The user may also request that the personal information provided to them within a certain account be deleted.